This article discusses how to create a catalogue on WhatsApp. Here you will learn about the WhatsApp catalogue and how to create a catalogue on WhatsApp Business App.
Understanding the WhatsApp catalogue:
What is a catalogue on WhatsApp?
The WhatsApp catalogue is a service that enables you to send catalogues and goods to your customers. The catalogue can be used for different products such as clothes, shoes, or gadgets. You can also use this service to send samples or free products. With the help of this platform, you can create your shop within minutes!
How Does it Work?
You upload all your items on the platform, enter some information about those products like size, color, etc. and send it out by text message, email, or eCommerce chatbot. The customer will receive an order number and be able to pay with PayPal or a credit card immediately. Once payment has been received, they instantly ship out the item so that you get them as soon as possible!
What are its Benefits?
With this service, you can easily create your online shop and send catalogues to your customers. This way, they can see your products, purchase them immediately with PayPal or credit card and receive them within a few days. You don’t need technical knowledge or special software to use the platform. All you have to do is upload some images of the products you want to sell.
Create a catalogue on WhatsApp:
Three different ways are available for you to create a catalogue on WhatsApp Business:
- On the WhatsApp Business app.
- On the WhatsApp Business website.
- Through the WhatsApp Business API.
- You can use a third-party device or tool to create a catalogue on your behalf.
The WhatsApp Business API is a RESTful web service that lets you create and manage your catalogue on the Whatsapp commerce or WhatsApp Business platform. If you’re an experienced developer, you can use this API to build a custom application that uses your database or CMS.
Create a catalogue on WhatsApp Business App:
To create a catalogue on WhatsApp Business App, you need to follow the steps given below:
- First, go to the ‘catalogue’ section on your business app and tap on it.
- Now, tap on ‘Create catalogue’ and select what type of products you want to add to your catalogue using checkboxes.
- Upload images of those products using this option (uploading image is optional). You can also add descriptions for each product by tapping on its respective space.
- Add the price for each product by tapping them individually or selecting all at once. The same goes for category and quantity too!
Once you’re done with adding your products, tap on the ‘Save’ button. You can now see the catalogue live in your business app!
Creating a catalogue is a Crucial Step to Start Selling on WhatsApp:
- Open WhatsApp Business App, click on ‘catalogue’ and then ‘New catalogue’ to create your first catalogue.
- Enter the title of your catalogue in the field Title and choose which type of product you would like to add: Brand or Sub-Brand.
After that, you can start adding products. You can add new products by clicking on the + sign at the top right of your screen. Clicking on this icon will open a window where you can choose which product to add.
This article was helpful to you. If you need more help or have questions, do the required research and get to know the solution. After reading this entire article, most people can gain confidence and feel interested in creating a catalogue on Whatsapp.