Headphones are quite the need of everyone is today’s time. But you should that everything has pros and cons. Let’s evaluate the pros and cons of headphones.
Pros of wireless headphones
We list the main advantages:
- The first advantage, of course, is the absence of a wire. These headphones make it much more comfortable to move.
- Higher service life compared to wired headphones because it is the wires that most often break in headphones
- Attractive design
- You can move a decent distance from the source
- In addition, it can be noted that some models are equipped with additional features, such as a fitness tracker, heart rate monitor, and even a built-in player.
Cons of wireless headphones
It is worth noting some disadvantages:
- The sound quality is usually lost in wired headphones
- The battery case is not so convenient to carry in your pocket
- Cannot connect to older smartphones that do not support the latest version of Bluetooth
- Headphones are quite expensive
- The device needs to be recharged
- As you can see, wireless devices generally lose to wired ones only in the highest possible sound quality. The remaining shortcomings can hardly be considered significant.
There are some significant features that you should also know about a headphone before buying them.
Waterproof models of workout headphones are protected from moisture by a double shell. With them, you can safely walk in the rain and even dive headlong into the pool. The device is absolutely not afraid of splashes. If this parameter is important to you, then choose such popular models as Awei T1 or Xiaomi QCY QY19.
As we wrote above, it makes sense to buy headphones with a microphone, even if you do not initially plan to use them as a headset. What to say about those who make a lot of calls or play online? With these headphones, you can communicate via instant messengers and communicate with people without taking your hands.
- Sony WH-1000XM3
- Bose Noise Canceling Headphones 700
- Apple AirPods Pro
- Sennheiser Momentum True Wireless 2
- Apple AirPods 2
Feel free to choose any of the above-proposed models. These headphones not only have good sound transmission, but also a high-quality microphone, with which the interlocutors will hear you clearly.
In terms of design, the best choice of wireless earbuds is the Apple Airpods. They sound and look great at the same time. And this is no coincidence. Apple clearly decided to abandon the wire connector and worked on the beauty and convenience of the headphones. It is unlikely that there are people who do not know anything about this model, so there is no point in describing the design.
Look great H5 from Bang & Olufsen, which produces premium multimedia devices. These are comfortable, portable headphones with an elegant fabric braid and magnetic plates inside.
Now you know the advantages and disadvantages of different models and technologies, what criterion is most important when choosing wireless headphones, and what to look for. If you are determined to choose headphones, do not forget to take into account our recommendations. Choose headphones according to your priorities.